1. CIE Oct/Nov 2018 session papers, marking schemes and other resources have been updated in our papers section.
    Furthermore, we have also updated resources for Edexcel, OCR, IB, TOEFL, SAT, GMAT and more.

Click here for more information.

Good luck with your exams.

Dismiss Notice

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by XPFMember, Dec 21, 2010.

1. badrobot14

badrobot14 XPC Administrator Staff Member

Wow just wow subhanAllah!!
    JazakAllah Khair for sharing.. (y)
    May Allah s.w.t forgive us n keep us guided in light... Aameeen

AtemisDelta likes this.
  2. XPC Bot

Sponsored Listings
  3. badrobot14

Ayesha Asif333 likes this.
  4. XPFMember

XPFMember XPC Moderator Staff Member

5. Ayesha Asif333

Ayesha Asif333

Found it nice, long but worth watching...

hellen likes this.
  6. badrobot14

7. badrobot14

أعوذ بكلمات الله التامات من شر ما خلق
    A'udhu bi kalimatillaahi at-tamaati min sharri ma khalaq
    I seek refuge in the complete words of Allāh from the evil in what He has created.
    (3 times)
    It is narrated from Abu Hurairah that the Prophet(pbuh) said: “Whosoever says at nightfall, A'udhu bi kalimati-Llahit-tammati min sharri ma khalaq, no harm shall affect him.” [Saheeh Muslim]

8. badrobot14

Jabir b. 'Abdullah (rA) said, "I heard the Messenger of Allah ‎ﷺ say 3 days before he died, 'Let no one of you die except while he/she is assuming the best of Allah.'" [Sahih Muslim]

Haseefa, XPFMember, techgeek and 3 others like this.
  9. badrobot14

Anas ibn Malik reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “If the Resurrection were established upon one of you while he has in his hand a sapling, then let him plant it.”
    :)
    Source: Musnad Aḥmad 12491

10. badrobot14

When Sufyan thawri (rahmahullah) was dying, he was very afraid of death. Seeing that his friend Hammad ibn Salamah ibn dinar said to him, when I die and in the day hereafter Allah s.w.t tells me that I'm giving you choice that if you like, you can be judged by your mother or Me, its up to you. Hammad said, I will say to Him, No; I will like me to be judged by you because your mercy and love is more than the love and mercy of my mother!

11. Fatima Khan0007

Fatima Khan0007

subhanAllah and JazakALLAH khair

12. XPFMember

XPFMember XPC Moderator Staff Member

For those going through a hard time:
    When things get difficult - whether you are going through a personal trial, or more general fitnah - one often falls into a cycle of depression and apathy. One begins to despair. 'Ibadah is affected. The will to fight, or to see any good in themselves when they are in that iman dip, suffers. Which only makes things worse of course, because you despair more, and turn even further away from Allah who if only you realised, is the One who has your back even in your fractured and weak state. No, *especially* your fractured and weak state.
    Beware. Shaytan here starts to play you like a fiddle. Things can often become more difficult, you despair more, you feel more worthless, you "don't think it's worth bothering as it's not retrievable", you despair more. And thus we float away. Right up to the shores of the Island of Iblis - isolated from all hope, civilisation and support.
    Never *ever* give up. Unless you are staring at the Angel of Death, then *every* situation is recoverable. This Ummah and its honoured believers have made absolutely stunning come backs. We have almost returned from the gates of Hell literally. The Prophet (s) has confirmed that, even if you are but an arm's length from the Fire itself, one can change his situation around. But you must have that Trust in Allah jalla wa 'ala. To believe anything less, to believe even if you are the worst person on this planet that you cannot get back into the Light, is an insult to your Lord.
    Believe in Him. He created you. He knows you. And He knows you can turn it round as long as you have patience with your situation, for He is All-Forgiving, All-Able.

via Sh. Abu Esa
    #ProtectThisHouse

badrobot14 likes this.