1. CIE May/June 2018 session papers, marking schemes and other resources have been updated in our papers section.
    Click here to view them.

Good luck with your exams.

Dismiss Notice

Can anyone help me with IELTS preparation?

Discussion in 'IELTS' started by Ammar95, Oct 8, 2013.

1. Ammar95

Ammar95

I want to prepare for IELTS and score good scores. Can anyone help me with IELTS preparation? Skype or whatever suits you. I want to score more than 7, so any tips, good websites and stuff will be appreciated. Thanks!

2. XPC Bot

Sponsored Listings
  3. gilliandunn8

gilliandunn8

4. Nisa Mirza

Nisa Mirza

well u can order IELTS practice books from the british council in your area.
    u can also practice for both general and academic tests online: http://www.entests.com/
    Otherwise just increase your vocabulary and polish your writing skills. The Listening part aint hard at all provided you pay attention and the comprehensive section is pretty basic too. Goodluck mate :)

5. payal malhotra

payal malhotra

Hello there,
    Looking for IELTS exam preparation material that will help you with your preparations visit - https://meetuniv.com/ielts-preparation and get all the study materials online for free. I guess no one will be providing with so much ease of preparation papers and study material.
    Hope you visit once and see the change in your IELTS Score which could change your future.

Payal Malhotra
    Education Counselor at MeetUniv