1. CIE Oct/Nov 2018 session papers, marking schemes and other resources have been updated in our papers section.
    Furthermore, we have also updated resources for Edexcel, OCR, IB, TOEFL, SAT, GMAT and more.

Click here for more information.

Good luck with your exams.

Dismiss Notice

Can I get A's in A-levels if I only have 7 months to study the whole of it.

Discussion in 'International A And AS Level' started by iemfaisal, Oct 12, 2016.

1. iemfaisal

iemfaisal

Okay so the thing is, I wasted two years of my a-levels partying and this came to me at a high cost. I didn't attend my classes but now. I want to score. Is there any hope that I can get 3 A's in Maths, Physics and Chemistry if I study for the nest 7 months I have remaining. I'm out of concepts.
    Just asking, should I be hopeful for A's and work for it or else, should I be satisfied with C's.

2. XPC Bot

Sponsored Listings
  3. Thought blocker

Thought blocker

This is very great that you want to score good now. The same problem was with me at first! :p
    So yes, that straight A's is possible if u prepare it very nicely.. As u have already studied it, trust me, you will find it interesting once u start studying (y) :p
    Remember one thing, search everything on a particular topic, master it that it never escapes from your brain!
    That's it. (y)
    Good luck.

4. thandazani

thandazani

All depends with how you study and master i cant tell but all i can say is anything is POSSIBLE.......All the best