1. CIE Oct/Nov 2018 session papers, marking schemes and other resources have been updated in our papers section.
    Furthermore, we have also updated resources for Edexcel, OCR, IB, TOEFL, SAT, GMAT and more.

Click here for more information.

Good luck with your exams.

Dismiss Notice

Physics and chemistry teachers in Karachi

Discussion in 'Help, Ideas & Suggestions' started by Catalan Osama Naved, May 20, 2013.

1. Xtreamer

Xtreamer

Hey, Guys know any good teachers of BIO PHY CHEM who are taking students at this time? the list is good but most of them aren't taking any students now....unfortunately, I wasn't aware of this MAGICAL RULE until yesterday...any good academy will do too!

2. XPC Bot

Sponsored Listings
  3. Qazi Hassan Zia

Qazi Hassan Zia

Physics Chemistry and Maths, well I'm a marine engineer by profession and offering home tuition, have quite a good experience of teaching. Those interested contact me at 03329221286

4. PreparingForExams

PreparingForExams

I also need to know really good physics chemistry coaching teachers. I live in johar and unfortunately sir yawar and sir rizwans seats are finished in ambitions. Can anyone tell me other teachers? I was told about sir abdul ali and sir umar farooq and also about sir usman and sir mehboob are any of these teachers good?

5. Physicist

Physicist

this may help for physics
    http://physics-ref.blogspot.com/