1. CIE Oct/Nov 2018 session papers, marking schemes and other resources have been updated in our papers section.
    Furthermore, we have also updated resources for Edexcel, OCR, IB, TOEFL, SAT, GMAT and more.

Click here for more information.

Good luck with your exams.

Dismiss Notice

Tips for private candidates?

Discussion in 'International A And AS Level' started by ashnakn, Mar 28, 2018.

1. ashnakn

ashnakn

Hi everyone!
    I am in a very weird situation, due to some reason, I am going to be sitting in this May/June exam season as a private candidate in Karachi. I am a university student who gave his intermediate and matric exams and not very familiar with the a/o examination stuff. Can you guys advise me on what to bring for the exam day? I will be giving papers for Math, physics and chemistry and while I know that I have the syllabus covered, i didn't actually prepare for the practicals examination (because i had no time, i barely managed to finish the syllabus in the past month.) is there ANYTHING i can do about that? some last minute classes or anything? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

P.S. I had no other choice but to sign up for the examinations, i know its very unlikely I will pass but in order to get in a university once my family shifts abroad this august, i had to take the risk.

2. XPC Bot

Sponsored Listings