All activities targeted towards protecting consumers rights.
Reasons for Consumer Protection
- Unfair trading practices of businessman.
- Inability of consumers to asses claims of advertisers.
- Ignorance of consumers that products may endanger their health or life.
- Safeguarding the religious beliefs of consumers.
- Ignorance of customers of their rights.
- To get right quantity and quality against the price paid.
- Not to be charged extra.
- Should be given goods in proper measurement.
- There should be no adulteration.
- Should no get expired items.
- Should no get unhygienic items.
- Should not be treated rudely.
- Should not get items with haram ingredients.
- Seller should not make misleading statements during time of selling.
- Should be given due after sale services
Ways to Protect Consumers